CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lucy Learns to Rock and Roll


Like the bands that can only perform in the studio and can't quite get it done live, Lucy is awesome at rolling from her back to her tummy, but can't quite get from her tummy to her back. And it's a bummer too cause every time we put her down she rocks out, lands on her tummy (which she hates) and gets stuck. Hang in there Lu, you'll get it! And just remember, we'll always be your biggest fans!!


6 comments:

The Eskelson's said...

You guys are so stinkin cute!! I love those pics of all 3 on the floor! Priceless!

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow, that's great. A big milestone for the little one!

RyanandHailee said...

What a cutie! I love it when they start figuring it out! I know how it feels when they are stuck though! Carter still gets stuck and is totally beahced and gets so frsutrated to this day so hopefully she figures out walking soon. What a cute family! Love it

Erin said...

What a fun family... Andy is SO cute. I can't wait for next weekend, I'm so glad you guys are coming!!! Love YOu.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Our blog is natalieandmichael.blogspot.com

Natalie (Taylor) Whittaker

kelsey said...

Sounds like our little ones need to hang out. Brayden is great at going from his stomach to his back but everytime he tries from his back to his stomach he gets stuck on his arm. I think he's done it twice. I love the pictures as well. You've got quite the cute family!