CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Vegas Vacation

Cute daddy's with their cute girl's Gracie and Landrie...

Andy is so proud of this picture featuring the gorgeous Ashlie. Circus Circus isn't quite as fun with 8 kids under the age of 4, especially when none of them are yours... She made the trip for us though cause without her one of our kids might not have made it! Thanks Ash!


I have to say Lucy was on this trip and was so wonderful and sweet that we hardly new she was there! She was happy and content to just sit in her carseat as long as we needed her to and she just smiled at everyone that would look at her. She's truly a little angel!!

Gracie and one of her boyfriends, cute Wyatt...

Chillin on the ride back home.

Vegas in 2002


Two kids, 4 hairstyles, and 5 and a half years later we've still got it! And it gets better every day!!

8 comments:

lovell said...

congradulations Ginger! your still just as beautiful as ever. I love you!

kelsey said...

When were you crusing the strip? We were there Monday and Friday night. We go there from time to time when we are bored and feel like walking around. Besides it keeps Brayden very entertained. Looks like you had fun!

The Eskelson's said...

Your family is so cute! I'm very jealous that you got away for a while! I'm in desperate need of a vacation! It looks like you had tons of fun too. Thanks for your advice! Happy SPD to you too and pinch you back if you're not wearing green! I miss that too!

Reeses Pieces said...

That's cute. I love the reenactment of your pic in 2002. Yep, you've still got it. Glad to see you had a fun Vegas vacation.

RyanandHailee said...

How fun! It looks like you had a blast. I heard about the guy in the hot tub! What a nut! What would we do without Ash :) See you Thursday for Bonko! Its at Amie's at 7.

Natalie said...

Looks like a fun trip! Lots of cute pictures, and I love the one of Ashlie!

Unknown said...

I love little Gracie. We missed her at church today. :) So I am hopping on the bandwagon.

Erin said...

So fun! I still need to post my pictures, that would require an extra 20 minutes I won't have til April.