CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogger Talker


My cousin Alyson did this on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea so I'm going to copy her. Periodically I'm going to ask random questions (from a conversation jar I have) and I want everyone to comment!!

What U.S. cities, sites or attractions should every American vist?

10 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

There's the obvious-NYC, Seattle, San Fran, LA, Philly, Nashville, D.C.,Vegas. Boston.....but I would have to say one of my most favorite vacations was when Dave and I visited Santa Barbara. It's beautiful. The city is quaint and old filled with great shopping, food, and beautiful people. It's also a college town and home to UCSB. Dave and I rented bikes and biked the whole town and then the coast line. Pretty romantic. Not many people would just say "hey lets go to Santa Barbara" but I guess that was one of the benefits of having free air travel, you just pick random spots and go.

The Eskelson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Eskelson's said...

Don't know what happened, but I deleted my comment. Oopsie! Ging, I love this idea! I would have to say that one of my favorite places I've been is San Diego. I went there on a vacation with Kyle and some crazy boys. We decided to go on a road trip to see Dave Matthews (best band ever!). That was reason enough to go, but I think everybody should go to Sea World and the SD Zoo at least once in their lives! It is so amazing. We slept on the floor of an apartment of one of the boys' sisters. (does that make sense?) It was so fun to have a local show us all the cool eating spots and fun hang outs. Of course there is the beach (You can't go wrong with the beach) and Tijuana! A must visit for laughs! Lock your doors though :)

Jim & Tomi said...

I love going to Bentonville, and Temple, but for family reasons only. The cities I've really loved visiting are D.C., San Francisco, New York, Boston, St. Paul/Minneapolis was fun, Bar Harbor, and Newport - Rhode Island. There are so many others I'd love to see. Wish we had the free air travel like the Reeses. I could really put it to use.

Thomas said...

I would have to agree with everyone else that NYC and D.C. are a must. I would also say the Pudget Sound above Seattle is awsome and Mission Beach in San Diego is a great place to get a piece of pizza. But the one place I would recommend for every one is Lancaster County Pennsylvania, more commonly known as the Amish country. It is so beautiful and the people really are the salt of the earth. Everything up there is hand made. It is really neat to see.
Not to mention they have some of the most unique names for their towns!
-Tom

lovell said...

hey ginger your blog is cute! your family looks so cute. The place I say everyone should visit is Seattle, Washington. It is so beautiful and green. It's one place to check out. Ginger I think your awsome!!!!! I'm so glad I get to work with you in young Womens
Love,
me

kelsey said...

I definatly agree on many places. There are also many places that people have listed that I now want to go see. My favorites that I have been are NYC, Washington D.C, San Fran, San Diego, Hana(which is the most beautiful place in Maui), Yellowstone, Orlando, and Las Vegas.

Peck Biggest Loser said...

Grantsville, Utah

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Lake Powell...Need I say more?

Ranae said...

Shane is rude to me even on other people's blogs. But, to answer the question, all of the above plus Martha's Vineyard is totally cool also.