This picture is slightly embarrassing but I just had to show you why I haven't been blogging quite as much as I used to. This is how me and my girls look the majority of time, if I've been blogging... Jammies still on, sometimes no pants cause diapers got too soggy, and Gracie running around the house doing whatever crazy thing that pops into her head! I just love, love, love to check in on everyone and write about the goings on in our house and just feel like I have a social life! But we now have a new family rule... No blogging or computer or TV until the house is clean and everyone is dressed and ready for the day. So I must admit I've done a lot less of these things. In my defense I have had a cold for like a week, so getting dressed and cleaning the house has been the last thing I've wanted to do, but I have been trying to follow the rules. So there it is. When I do get a chance to blog and check in on everyone, please excuse my ridiculous comments, because it will probably end up pretty late by the time I get everything done!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Grounded
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ginger I just love you! Your the cutest mom. I'm sorry to hear you have been so sick. Hope you feel better soon.
I can relate with grounding from blogging. It is amazing how quickly time passes when we are stalking everyones blogs! Hope that your goal to clean house and shower works! Let me know - maybe I will try it! Are you still cutting hair? I am in need of a cut and color!
You make me laugh!! I love it! Gracie reminds me of a little you, even the things she does! So cute! That is a good rule. There is no way I would be able to stick to it! 90% of our days are spent in jammies too so don't feel bad!
Gosh, even when you're not ready for the day, you three girls are sooooo darling.
Blogging is good but can be totally time-consuming...Another one of those "moderation in all things"..It can be totally addicting!!! It's fun though so it makes it that much harder..
Post a Comment