CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

You Should See the Other Guy. . .


Gracie's first and last black eye, poor thing! It looks tons better. Yesterday morning she could barely open it. She was playing her favorite game of run away from mommy and she biffed it on the pavement. I felt so bad! Hopefully the only time she'll deal with blackeyes again will be when she gives them to boys putting the moves on.




The girls with their monsters.

3 comments:

The Eskelson's said...

Poor thing!! She's still cute though! I'm glad you found my blog! I got her D. Will jersey at Fanzz. The smallest they come is 2T so that one totally drowns Kenadee, but it's still cute! I'm sure it will be perfect for Gracie!

RyanandHailee said...

I am so glad you found me! Your blog is also adorable and those girls are just so darn cute! I bet you have so much fun with them. See ya at Bonko!

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the pink. I think it totally fits your personality. The pig theme is cute too. I'm glad you figured the template thing out. I'm sure you hear this all of the time, but Gracie is a doll!