CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite? What's That About?


Today was an absolutely beautiful sunny day! In anticipation for a day like today I bought a kite for $1.00 at walmart.
So me and Gracie spent hours outside attempting to fly this kite. But though the song says let's go fly a kite, I can't honestly say that I have. I don't recall a time that I've actually gotten one into the air. Gracie thinks flying a kite means running back and forth across the yard dragging a plastic diamond on a string. I can only say I got my exercise for the day by trying to create my own wind. But it was fun regardless.

1 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

That's so funny. I swear that's how it ends up everytime at our house. The kids get frusterated and I get mad that I just wasted my money on a plastic diamond!