Other then me just getting over the flu and Andy still going through it, Easter was a blast this year! Gracie was totally into it. She would hop and dance and squeal with delight as she'd go from egg to egg. And it didn't take long for her to find her basket. I swear she has like a sixth sense candy detector. She got in some good practice at an Easter egg hunt with her cute cousins over at Grandma's the day before.
Lucy, not into too much, but she did enjoy watching her sister bounce off the walls.
The best part for me was the family night before. I told Gracie all about Jesus and read her a book about His life. I have before, but this time she soaked it right up. She got so excited to hear that He loves her and all the people she loves. And when I told her that He came back to life after He had died her eyes would get really big and she'd say, 'Oh!' It could've been the way I said it that made it sound pretty cool, cause she is so young, but I like to think that she grasped some of the meaning. It's so fun to teach children, especially about things that are so dear to my heart.
I so adore and love these girls and want so desperately to live with them for eternity. This is true happiness.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Suprise
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
ginger look how cute your girls are. What a fun idea to hide your Easter basket and have them find it. I'm going to do that next year. I've never heard of that. Your a cute mom.
What darling little girls! Gracie's hair is so pretty and so is her dress. I'm sure next year Lucy's hair will be all done up like her sisters. I have so much fun reading all of the blogs -- I feel like I have become reaquainted with my family again.
Love, Aunt Shauna
Ging, your girls are the cutest! You're so fun and festive! I could definitely learn a few tricks from you! I love to read your blogs! Keep em comin!
Ginger-Gracie looks adorable. She is so pretty. Lucy is too little to be all dawled up yet but never fear it is right around the corner. I love that you remembered to teach the reason for Easter. We all get so carried away with the little things that we tend to forget why we are even here (Easter). My favorite thing this week was hearing that you love reading my posts because they crack you up. You are an easy crowd because compared to you we are all blah. Your humor is so uplifting and your personality is so magnetic and addictive.
Your girl's look so pretty in their Easter dresses. I love Easter dresses they make me Spring happy!
I love that picture of your girls. Gracies hair and dress are so darling. Hopefully one day I'll have a little girl to dress up. Little boys are stinkin cute but not as fun to dress up.
Your girls are adorable!! I can't believe how big they are getting. I wish I was closer so I could see you all more often! Kelsey is right, boys are cute, but you can't dress them up like you can little girls.
I found your blog and will officially be stalking it from now on! Just kidding! I will add you to my list of friends. Your girls are darling - and I love all of your 5 hairlstyles by the way!
Ging- You are such a cute mommy! I loved the time you spend with your girls. They look so darn cute in their dresses!
Post a Comment