
All day I was thinking in the back of my mind, "I'm gonna watch Oprah today. I'm so excited. I'm gonna watch it. Today's the day, I just know it." I think this subconciously every day because I just love her. But come on! 4 pm? I just can't get it done! I would just T-Vo (how do you spell it?), but then I'd end up having a million pile up that I'd never get to. Like my Suze Orman Shows that I keep deleting cause I don't have the time. (she's coming off the T-Vo, sorry Suze) I vote for an Oprah station that shows her new show every couple hours and then her best shows on the inbetween hours. I have never been an avid watcher and have only seen probably 10 of her shows total, but I love it every time I watch. (Except when she does nasty why I'm a lesbian ones. Sorry lesbians. I don't wanna know.) But Oprah, if you ever see this... though you're not yet T-Vo worthy (I'm very particular) I thoroughly enjoy your show. Keep it up. And maybe one of these days I'll look at the clock to see what time it is before it's 8 pm!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Oprah Who?
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Amazing how we can loose track of time and forget to watch our favorite shows! We don't have t-vo so I have missed American Idol twice this week because I just get busy and forget! Crazy!
I love Oprah too! She is getting her own network that will come out in 2009. Discovery owns half of it, but Oprah is in charge. I haven't heard yet exactly what will be on it though.
Sometimes I hate to admit it, but I'm totally an avid Oprah viewer. She's T-VO'd everyday at our house. Dave can't stand her. There are some days where I think why do I even watch her, but then she has an amazing show on and I'm hooked again.
I love Oprah as well. I have to t-vo her show. Life is just crazy with for all us moms. I always have to get the kids to bed before I get to watch my shows.
Hi Ginger!
Seriously, Oprah is on at the worst time ever! Kids are getting home from school and it is time for soccer, piano, homework or whatever and you're trying to figure out dinner. Why isn't it on at 1 or something--during naps? Working moms would miss it, but they miss it at 4 anyway.
Your blog is so cute and fun to read!
Hey Ginger it is Amy Holyoak (Limberg) remember me. I stubbled across your blog, it is darling. My blog address is holyoakfam.blogspot. Is it ok if I add you as one of my blogging friends?
P.S. Cute little girls!!!
Hey Ginger, my blog now has the pictures in full size form now! Just click on each pic and save them onto your computer. If you have any questions, let me know.
Post a Comment