CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For My Andy



So if anyone knows me they know that I tend to nag on my poor husband. I don't know why I do, I'm just a nagger I guess or I just like to see the reaction I'll get. But I wanted to apologize to him and others for this terrible habit of mine, because he honestly and truly is the best friend I ever had. I have the most fun of my life with him. I've shared the most significant times of my life with him. I absolutely adore him. Especially when I see him playing with and teaching our girls. If he loves someone, he does unconditionally and there's nothing you can do about it. He's someone that can always make me laugh or smile no matter how mad I am and let's admit it, he's eye candy. He's truly blessed my life and I'm so glad I married him. I just wanted to state that publically and gross you all out! So Andy this one's for you... K Love Ya-Bye!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

What a sweet post. That was nice of you. You and Andy both still look like you could be in High School. That was a compliment. :)

The Eskelson's said...

Hey Ging! I found your blog! I was so excited! Your pictures are so dang cute! Your girls are honestly adorable! Dinner was so much fun the other night! We definitely need to get together more often!!
-Kimbers