CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

We had a Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday to Gracie on the 6th!


With an Elmo cake, pizza benders, streamers, balloons, presents, tiara, and her very own cake to boot - I think she had a pretty good day! I hope!
She had her own cake last year and hardly stuck a finger in it. So for some reason I thought this year she would be all over it. I gave her the cake and she asked for a fork, spooned out chunks, and tried to serve it to someone else.
And then opening her presents, she opened one said "ooh!" and handed it off saying, "here you go!" She was pretty sweet. And of course she, like everyone in the Palmer household, had to share her special day with the, I must say fabulous, Jazz game. At least she gets an interesting sport, right? I have to put up with baseball games on my birthday. It wouldn't be a party without daddy's sports in the background!
We sure love our little angel and hope that we don't end up ruining her by spoiling her! I'm starting realize how easy that would be to do!

And I must admit, I got a birthday present too. I took everyone's advice and put her back in diapers! Even though I feel like a failure, she didn't even care. And although she still takes off her diaper when it's the messiest, it is much easier to clean up.

1 comments:

Jim & Tomi said...

Ginger I'm sure Gracie loved her birthday! She probably won't remember all of the work you went through to make it so special, but you can show her the pictures when she is older. She certainly is a little sweetheart, and you and Andy are great parents. Love - Mom