CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged Again

My cute cousin Alyson ABC tagged me so here goes:

A.ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached to Hoops Palmero
B.BEST FRIEND?
Andy, Gracie and Lucy
C.CAKE OR PIE?
I like the cake
D. DAY OF CHOICE?
Monday. It's Andy's day off (sort of) and mine too, and Gracie's and Lucy's.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
A treat after meals and blankets
F. FAVORITE COLORS?
Yellow and pink
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
Love them both
H. HOMETOWN?
Salt Lake City, UT
I. INDULGENCE?
Buying dumb unecessary things.
JANUARY OR JULY?
Who would honestly pick January? (Sorry if you would pick January)
K. KIDS?
Two baby girl friends
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT?
Having fun, family, friends and knowing why we're here.
M. MARRIAGE DATE?
May 9, 2001
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
2 sisters, 1 brother
O. ORANGES OR APPLES?
Apples cut in rings or clementines
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS?
Having to sleep alone if Andy's out of town, the dark and sharks
Q. QUOTE?
"If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all" (that's all I could come up with at the moment)
R. REASONS TO SMILE?
When Gracie's being her crazy happy self, when Lucy talks and laughs, when Andy says some sarcastic remark, when people are laughing funny.
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
SUPERMAN! I don't know Wonder Woman. But I think I'm more of a Batman fan myself.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE-
people I chose to tag down below
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?
I'm supposed to wear glasses, but don't so if I'm on the road at night, don't drive!
V. VEGETABLES?
Artichokes, Asparagus and Broccoli (all fully cooked in water)
W. WORST HABIT?
My laid back-ness about the house being a mess (if nobody's coming over)
X XRAY OR ULTRASOUND?
Ultrasound.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Treats and sub sandwiches
Z. ZODIAC SIGN?
Libra

5 PEOPLE YOU'RE GOING TO TAG? Hollie (come on Hollie!), Brandi L., Renee H., Kim E., Allison H.

8 comments:

Amy and Kody said...

Ginger you are so funny. I love reading your blog!!

Reeses Pieces said...

It's fun getting to know people you've known for a lifetime better. I think you'd be cute in glasses.

Allison said...

ME? I don't know how to be tagged...sorry. I love your answers, Ginger.

Hollie said...

Thanks Ginge. I only know about 5 other people that have blogs and your one of them. he he he.....!

kelsey said...

I am in town for another week or two if you want to have fun with my camera. If it gets warm enough we could go over to papa and grandmas house and take pictures outside. I'm sure it is getting nice and pretty over there. Let me know if you want to. I am free pretty much every day.

kelsey said...

I am in town for another week or two if you want to have fun with my camera. If it gets warm enough we could go over to papa and grandmas house and take pictures outside. I'm sure it is getting nice and pretty over there. Let me know if you want to. I am free pretty much every day.

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

Hey Ginger T, its Jinger J. I found your blog through Mindy Gaffney's blog. Your family is so cute!! Do you still live in utah? I love your hair, it is so cute!

Leah said...

Hey, it was so fun reading your tagged answers. Ha ha yeah the concert was so fun last night! The zoo is a great idea you guys just say when! Oh and don't worry about going to the gift shop ha ha ha.