

By the way, hope you all had a good Conference weekend! Our's was great. I love watching conference cuddled up on a couch under a blanket with snacks and toys to entertain the kids! It doesn't get much better than that for me. I don't have to get all fancy and I don't have to get my kids all fancy (for the whole five minutes that it lasts) and I don't have to worry about my kids screaming or being too loud. I can just sit and relax while they run or roll to their heart's content. It's bliss. And the icing on the cake, as far as that goes, was that we got spend the Sunday sessions with 4 of some of the dearest people on the planet - Grandma Brenda, Grandpa Rob, Uncle Adam and Great Grandma Dickey. And extra lucky for me - No cooking! Grandma Brenda is a gourmet chef, so we were livin' the high life! Gracie has talked about her visit every day this week. We sure had a great time. Thanks so much Dickey family!
P.S. Gracie climbed up that tree all by herself!
Not really. But it took some talent to be placed in it and sit there.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Good Food, Good Company, Good Talks - You Can't Go Wrong with Conference in Utah!
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Ging-
Do me a favor..I saw Andy at the mall a couple of days ago and Greg had already walked ahead of me to get the car and then I saw my bishops family and they kept talking and talking meanwhile Greg is just sitting out in the car getting irritated...So tell Andy I'm sorry I didn't run over and say, 'Hey', but that's the reason why :)
Hi Ginger,
Did you know that Aaron and Angela had their baby? Check out their blog -- they have a few pictures of baby Everest. He was born on Thursday.
~Love, Aunt Shauna
Post a Comment