Here's the before camping shot...
Here's the middle of camping shot...
Here's the beautimous leader shot...
And here's the after camping shot...
It's funny how camping really does affect your spirituality for the better and your looks for the worse! And though, the belly flop I landed from the zip line bruised my entire thigh (and ego), and it took half a bottle of condioner to get a comb through my hair after the girls styled it, I had an absolute blast! I love all of these girls and am so excited to see what amazing old women these young women will be! They are great examples to this old woman! It was really good for me to go as a leader and gain more appreciation for what all my leaders did for me.
I love my calling!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Girls Camp!!
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
you are not old! The girls love you and they so, so, so lucky to have you. I'm sure they learn lots from you. I know I do. I really will miss working with you. We have to do stuff together so, we stay close. I think the world of you. What a sweet spirit you have. You always can make the room light up. Your awesome. You make my hair just fabulous. Ginger Palmer is just one in a million. I really do mean it!:)
G, you make me laugh. I looked at the first picture and couldn't tell leaders from girls. I looked at the second picture and thought of what a young ward you have and then you comment on being an old woman. It's all in perspective I guess.. The girls are lucky to have you. Tj
Don't you just love girls camp. It's fun being one of the younger leaders. I think the girl's trust and talk to you a little more. I love the hair picture. You fit right in, you youngster!
So how many people thought you were another one of the girls? I had that problem at camp last week. Glad to see you had a great time. I actually wouldn't have minded staying longer because I had such a great time.
Oh my gosh! It looks like you had so much fun! That totally brings back memories of when we went to girls camp! So many good times! I'm sure you are the funnest leader and all those girls probably love your guts!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you forever ago where the Legacy center is. I would love to take Kenadee there! I know she would love it. And hey, if you wanna tag along...:)
You mentioned the zip-line. Were you at the camp up in Heber? We were up there a few years ago. Would be fun to have a family reunion up there.
You lucky girl! I wish I could be in young womens and come to girls camp! Maybe next year.....
Post a Comment