CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Camping Reunion


We had a fun Dickey Family Reunion up in Porcupine Dam a couple weeks ago. Gracie was loving it! She had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Adam! We had a great time meeting all of Andy's relatives that we've heard so much about and can now put a face too! And Lucy loved that she was held the entire time!


This little mischevious grin makes me think she knew what she was doing when she got diahara in her big girl pants 3 times in our 18 hour trip! I know - T.M.I. She wasn't acting sick in the slightest, but we sure got the best of all symptoms!


At bed time, Lucy was between Gracie and me. She was so excited she was in hysterics. She kept looking back and forth at the two of us beaming, squealing and laughing. Of course that got Gracie and me laughing and squealing. And poor Andy was at a loss trying to get his giggling girls to be quiet.


Grandma Brenda and Grandpa Rob were in charge of the reunion and so of course it was fabulous! We made matching tie-dye shirts (actually, I did) and played games and ate (as usual) gourmet, delicious food. Grandma Brenda was the life of this game of duck, duck, goose. She got picked about every time! She was a great sport.

Thanks again Brenda and Rob!!


And yes there's more camping to come when I get my pictures from Girl's Camp that was last week...

9 comments:

Thomas said...

Your girls are getting so big. I love the picture of you sleeping in the tent with Lucy wide awake. It looks like you had a fantastic time! I can't wait to go camping again.
Lindsey

lindsey v said...

I loved hearing about you giggling with your girls. I have a problem with that too. They are just so cute when it's bedtime aren't they? Brian always has to say, okay, time to settle down now, to the kids (and me) hee hee.

RyanandHailee said...

Too Cute! I love it, that is the best sound in the whole world giggly kiddos!! I am glad that you had a great time! sorry about the dia.... that really stinks :)

lovell said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. It was fun hanging out with you at girls camp. You are so cute with the girls. THey are lucky to have you

Anonymous said...

Boy those pictures bring back memories of when you and my kids were that little. I don't know why tents are so fun. Sounds like you've already had a busy summer and it just started. Come see me while your mom is gone. Love ya, Tracy

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the picture of you sleeping. You're a goner! Man I miss those mountains.

Leah said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys are such a cute family!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time despite the loss of the undies.

The Burninghams said...

You are even cute while you are asleep!