CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Day for Firsts

We made it!! I can't believe the first day of Preschool finally got here! It seemed like it took forever! It was so much fun and I LOVE my cutest little children in my class already! The only difficult one was Gracie, understandably. So it was Gracie's first and last day of Preschool, this year. 'We'll try again next year my little spunky, ball of cute naughtiness!' I'm kind of sad to send my babies, but I'm so glad my sweet neighbor will trade my kids for her son to come, cause Gracie just adores her. She's her nursery leader too which makes it perfect. Lucy was feeling strange today, or she was just grouchy. There was a lot going on so I think she had a rough go, poor thing! She's so good natured that if she's ever fussy it's pretty dramatic. But she had her first day of ever being tended by anyone other than Grandma and Grandpa. 'Way to go Lucy Lu! You did it! And she even said you were good! I'm so proud!'.

Here's a cute picture of her that has nothing to do with her first babysat experience...



And Gracie had her first day of Dance Class!! I think I'm more excited about her being in dance than she is. I just love little 3-4 year old recitals with their darling, froofy costumes! I can't wait!! She really liked it, and I must admit, she was a wee bit skeptical. But how could you not have fun with cute Brandi as your teacher!





And Andy had his first day of listening to every detail of each of his girls' day. And let me tell you, we each had a lot to say and each were exhausted beyond reason. 'Thanks Andy for your support and your ready ears! I don't know what kind of a mess we drama queens would be in right now if we didn't have your steady, happy spirit around!'




And let's not forget Tuch Partuchi's first banishment to an enclosed space since he moved back in the house. Poor kitty!


The basement worked better.

p.s. Lucy's tooth is totally back to normal! Crazy little teeth. They're amazing.

12 comments:

lindsey v said...

Good job on your first day of preschool! Hopefully everything will settle into a routine soon. Gracie looks SO cute in her little dance class.

Reeses Pieces said...

I had no idea you were teaching. You'll be great. Gracie looks so cute. I love their little bums in their dance costumes, especially when their panties are hanging out of their leotards. That's the best!

kelsey said...

You are going to be the best teacher ever! If I ever end up back in Utah and I have young kids I'm bringing them to you. Gracie is so stinking cute in her leotard. I could just squish her little bum (in a non pedofile way).

Anonymous said...

Congrats on preschool. You will be a fabulous teacher--so enthusiatic, the kids will love you. We did neighborhood preschool and Mindy spent more time in her room than with the other kids when it was my turn and she was perfect for everyone else. Just the way it is sometimes. Dancing classes are so fun. You guys are such great parents. Keep up the good work--your girls are beautiful.

jennifer said...

Oh my goodness...Gracie is the cutest ballerina ever! Her cute little bun and and leotard! I can't wait for Chloe to go to your preschool next year!

natalie said...

These crazy girls talking about bums...I think her BUN looks adorable. She has such a pretty face and her hair pulled back just accentuates it. Good Luck with school. I think that would be one of the hardest jobs, I couldn't do it.

lovell said...

Porter just loves preschool. He is so lucky to have you as a teacher. Your are a doll. Your very patient and loving. I know he is in good hands.

Anna-Lisa said...

FUN! I didn't know you were starting a preshool. Good for you, I hope everything runs smoothly. I love the picture of Andy, Gracie, and Lucy together, it's so cute. Have a good time teaching and good luck!

The Burninghams said...

Ginger you are so so so so sweet! Thank you so much for coming by on Saturday and thinking of us. THat really meant alot. :)

Jim & Tomi said...

Way to go G! I think your preschool is darling and the moms all told me they just love you. You'll have a great time. Gracie looks so cute at her dance class. Thanks for adding on to your blog. I love it. Love- Mom

Romeril Family said...

How cute your kids are. Gracie looks so cute in her dance outfit! Miss you guys so much but things are settling down here and should work out fine! Tell the girls in YW I said Hi!

Tom and Annie said...

I found you through hollie's blog! Check us out--newmsies6.blogspot I think about you all the time. I'm sure you know I'm still helping Pat with preschool and miss you! I hope you're preschool is running great, I'm sure it is because you are so patient and love the kiddies! Love, Andrea