







My darling cousin Kelsey and equally darling cousin assistant Jocelyn took these pictures of the girls and did an awesome job! And even though my girls were difficult to get to smile... she got some way cute ones I think!
Thanks a million Kelsey!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Photo Shoot
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
They are so cute! She did a great job for sure! That one of Gracie on the swings looks just like you I love it. your girls are so darn cute!
Cute girls! and cute pics. Gracie looks just like you.
Your cousins did a great job. Of course it takes beautiful girls to be in the pictures too! Oh and the story about Gracie getting into your make up, so funny! What a stinker.
They look great. She's doing such a good job. I love that last one. I wish I lived there to join in on the photo ops.
Okay, the picture of Gracie on the swing has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Your girls are so cute. I was in nursery with Gracie on Sunday and she is such a doll. I am sure there are hundreds more cute shots that you didn't post! Good luck picking a few to put in your house!
So cute! What an awesome job your cousins did. Love the last one!
Your daughters look great! I think little miss Gracie is so photogentic. When you see the innocent picture of her on the swing it's hard to imagine she is so mischievious. Isn't it amazing the trouble they can get into in such a short amount of time?
Wow those pictures are beautiful. I love them. your girls look so cute. They are sweet
well who ever took those pictures did an awesome job! Ha, just kidding. I am back in Vegas now and will be able to edit the other pictures now. I'll have a bunch more for you in a few days. It was sure fun to get to see you while I was there. Even if it was just for an hour or two.
Love 'em! Good job, cousins... but then again, it'd be hard to make these particular subjects look bad! DARLING girls.
Post a Comment