I love the Zoo. I just do and you can make fun of me all you want. I've already been twice this spring. (I have a family season pass.) Those little caged animals thrill me to peices, poor things. I always get so excited when they actually move around and act like they're glad to be alive. Andy told Gracie all last week that we would go to the Zoo on Monday. Turned out that it was overcast, showering and cold that day. But, a promise is a promise so we packed up our jackets and went. It was the best zoo day ever because all the animals were in rare form. I saw the wolf for the third time in about 70 visits (the second time was about 2 weeks ago) and he was pacing around; the black bears were playing and being crazy; the tiger was pacing and I made a noise I guess he didn't like cause he sprayed in my direction; the cheetah was out pacing; the gorilla was enjoying his view of us while eating a tissue box like it was popcorn; on the train ride an unfenced buffalo headed straight for Gracie (which freaked me out); the monkeys are always entertaining; and when I said "here pretty kitty" to one of the cougars it came right to me! That trip is going in the record books. Too bad Gracie and Lucy won''t remember it. They had fun though. And amazingly enough, Andy and I didn't bicker once the entire day! Go ahead and add that to the record books too!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Piggies at the Zoo
Posted by G-Dawg and the Fam at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I have been dying to take my kids to the zoo this year...every time we plan a trip the weather turns and it snows or something! I hear it is going to be warm for the next couple of days so maybe we will make it! Darling pictures!
How fun is that! I bet your cute little Gracie loved every second.
So fun! You are such a cute family.
I love the zoo. It is just hard to walk around that far. Love ya, Tracy
Sounds fun. We go to the Zoo lots. It's always good entertainment for the kids. The "Here Kitty, Kitty" comment is funny. He probably liked your sweet voice. I think you have the cutest voice. Glad you had fun.
Nicole
We love the zoo, I am glad you guys had a great time. Your girls are so cute!
Sounds like fun, i'm quite jealous! I love the zoo as well. I am working on your pictures today and will e-mail you some very SOON!
I'm glad you went even though the weather was crazy. I love the zoo, too! Sounds like it was a perfect day for really seeing the animals. Love the pictures! Mom
Was the zoo supposed to be a photo shoot? Because your pictures are so cute! Marshal says hi too.
Post a Comment