CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quarterly Update

I admit it. I have been so self absorbed lately that I haven't peeked at blogs. I promise I still love you and wonder how and what you're doing! These are some pics of some of the things we've been up to since Disneyland...


So above and below is from Easter weekend. We had tons of fun with my parents and my Sis and her kids in beautiful St. George.





We had a fun visit from Grandma Palmer in March and went down to Mesquite in April to see her in her Dance Spectacular. And yes, she was spectacular. We sat right in the front row and saw every dancer (age 55 and older) perfectly. I tell you what, their energy levels at their ages were off the chart. If told I'd have the same kind of stamina as these women it would immensely subdue my fears of getting older. It was inspirational.


And the majority of our time has been in taming this wild woman and her half tame sister. Really they're probably the easiest and sweetest kids that ever existed so it's definitely a good thing for everyone that we got it so easy!

So next week is preschool graduation!! Crazy! And a couple more weeks after that Andy and I get to be Ma's and Pa's for our youth's Martin's Cove Trek. Crazy! So basically I'll be crazy for just about another month and then I'll be checking in on you all. I'm totally excited! Hope Mother's Day was excellent for all you mom's and influential women out there!

5 comments:

Tom and Annie said...

Ginger, you're alive! ha ha j/k. so good to see you. yes i'm a blog stalker. miss ya!

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow I hope I have that much stamina at her age too. Glad to see an update!

lindsey v said...

Good luck with your preschool graduation! We need to see your cute kiddies soon! Oh, and you too. :) We'll call you in a month.

Jim & Tomi said...

G- I haven't been on the blogs for so long it took me a while to find them. Cute idea - quarterly report. I might have time to check them quarterly. Love your pictures. love, Mom

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Look at your beautiful family! And you are itty bitty! How fun to see you again! :)