CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Fall of Tuch Partuchi


Tuch Partuchi began life in an abandoned gutter with his brothers and sisters. He was found by a family that didn't want cats so was then brought to a beauty school that I taught at. He was the "annoying one" but my desire to be a mother overpowered my ability to see reason. I took him home and after a full night of constant meowing, bottle feeding and rubbing to assist with bodily functions, I was told to give him back. What kind of mother would I be! (If I had done so I would have perhaps had the same inclinations with my own children!) I refused and after the meowing and such desisted, he became the king of the Palmer household. He was bathed at least once a week, his coat was gently combed almost daily, and he slept in our room on a thrown-like chair. When friends came, he was the source of entertainment with his 5 foot leaps and flips into the air.
After a year of this bliss we brought home a suprise. To him perhaps an unpleasant one. Gracie came and poor Tuch received less baths, less combs, and less chances to show off his talents. Even his throne was reduced to seclusion with the black kitty recluse (Sasha) in the basement. Once our pride and joy and now an occasional visitor. Do you think this poor creature is devastated? He at least is angry and harbors some kind of resentment towards the not one but two babies that took his place!But to tell you the truth, he could care less.

1 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. This way we can keep in touch and I can get updates on your cute, little family. Lucy is so prescious and I love her name. Congrats on your new addition. Nicole